The Precision Pruner
With visionic technology, you can reduce pruning costs and time.
Up to 90 % less time spent pruning. PELLENC Visio cordon technology: cut vine shoots in the perfect place and with precision.
- Working speed: up to 1.9 mph.
- Day, night, fading light and rain.
- Capacity with thick vegetation.
- Cordon tracking accuracy adjustable to 5 mm.
- Large opening when entering the row facilitates entry.
- User-friendly and ergonomic Multiviti joystick and console.
- Protection of posts and trellising.
- Prunes as close as possible to the cordon for a homogeneous result.
- Automatic vision cordon tracking ensures much higher work quality than that of manual steering.
- Clean cutting (rotation 4,000 rpm).
- Any diameter of shoot can be cut.
- In case of an unexpected event, the user can immediately take control of the machine.
- Impact-proof design.
- Simultaneous pruning and pre-pruning is only possible on a PELLENC carrier.
- Significant reduction of pruning work by up to 90 %.
- Homogeneous vines facilitate phytosanitary treatment.
- Low operating costs.
- Intensive work, day and night.
- Hydr. tractor: 7.7 gal/min.
- The automated control systems free the driver for comfortable operation without fatigue.
- Automatic opening around stakes thanks to the mechanically opening wheels.
Hydraulic flow required: only 7.7 gal/min.
Row tracking with automatic vision
Quality of work higher than can be achieved with manual operation.
Lateral module Precision pruner with variable angle
Large entrance opening of the row (20.5 in).
| Standard equipment.
|TRP/P||PL-TRP VISION/P||TRP MULTIVITI|
|Head with||–||Long arms||–|
|Number of pairs of bevelled discs||–||10 to 17 pairs||–|
|2 lateral hydraulic cutting modules
1 pair of 15.7 in diameter steel saws
|2 horizontal hydraulic cutting modules
1 pair of 13.8 in diameter steel saws
|Coupling||Multifunction arm on Pellenc carrier||Multifunction arm on Pellenc carrier||MULTIVITI chassis|
|Fast coupling plate and stay-bars||–||–|
|Manual speed adjustment||From the console||From the console||From the console|
|Electric control of all functions|
|Height and angle settings controlled by hydraulic cylinders||–||–|
|Pair of opening skids of the horizontal cutting modules|
|Automatic cordon tracking with the visioning system|
|Delivered on a pallet stand|
|Pair of deflector fingers for vertical modules|