By popular demand, the show is extending to two days and is re-named the Confor Woodland Show to reflect the growing nature of this popular event. It alternates biennially with Confor’s APF Exhibition.
The new two-day formula for the show proved to be a great success, with record numbers of exhibitors and visitors. Some visitors attended on both days, partly to catch all the events.
The show is of interest to:
- forest growers and owners
- farmers with woods
- forestry professionals and contractors
- timber buyers and processors
- potential owners of woods, and
- anybody with an interest in the rural environment.
- manufacturers of forestry machinery
- forest advisory and management services
- nurseries and makers of forest products
- woodland craft workers
- wildlife and conservation bodies
- suppliers of wood heating systems.
For further information please visit www.confor.org.uk