Today thanks to the best reliability reached by spraying pumps, the major element to be considered in the choice of a new sprayer is undoubtedly the ventilation system. Its heart is certainly the fan. Most sprayer fans available on the market were developed in the fifties-sixties and then were copied by one another without being properly studied.
The aim, which our technicians were requested to reach at the beginning of the “TOP-FAN” project, was the study and development of a new fan showing the
- innovate in every aspect.
- with high performances in air delivery for a best penetration into cultivations, but with a relatively low speed in order to avoid plant damages and the dispersion of chemicals into the environment.
- Light weight, in order to avoid inertial effects on transmission (gearbox-cardan shaft-tractor PTO) unlike old aluminium propellers.
- No maintenance needs.
- Full resistant against pesticides.
- Even distribution of the spraying mixture on the left and on the right side.
This aim was achieved after 2 years research and experiences with the aid of an important university.
The person, who buys a sprayer of our range, chooses the best product offered nowadays by the aerodynamic technology applied to plant protection treatments.