Treelion Pole Tree Pruning Shears
Versatile for use in all situations.
The TREELION range of pruning shears have been designed for professionals looking for power, a large cutting diameter, and productivity, all with outstanding work quality.
- PELLENC Brushless, frictionless, very high efficiency, and maintenance-free electric motor.
- No compressor or hydraulic unit.
- Suitable for intensive pruning.
- Autonomous or adaptable version.
- PELLENC ULiB Multifunction battery.
- The most powerful shears on the market for unsurpassed cutting quality and intensive work.
- Up to 45 mm cutting diameter.
- A minimum of 1 full day’s work with the 250 batteryand up to 5 days’ work with a multifunction battery.
- Three modes of operation: continuous, pulsed and intermediate/wide opening.
- Adjustable blade overlap.
- 3 two-handed pole models for working at height and greater precision.
- Handles and cutting heads swivel for left-handers.
- Automatic safety standby.
- Zero emissions.
3 operating modes
Flexibility of use
Pruning shears adjustment:
Switch with a single press of a button from an intermediate to a wide opening.
|ULIB MULTIFUNCTION BATTERIES||250||400||OLIVION||700|
|Battery life***||Up to 12 h||Up to 3 days*||Up to 4 or 5 days*||Up to 4 or 5 days*|
| Standard equipment.
|Maximum power – W||1000||1000||1000|
|Weight – Kg||1,9||1,7||1,6|
|Motor speed – rpm||18,000||18,000||18,000|
|Length – mm||1,500||900||700|
|Blade opening – mm||65||65||65|
|Cutting diameter – mm||45||45||45|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||≤ 70||≤ 70||≤ 70|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||≤ 81||≤ 81||≤ 81|
|Vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||≤ 2,5||≤ 2,5||≤ 2,5|
|Automatic standby mode|
|3 operating modes|
|Electronic blade adjustment|
|Pivoting cutting head and handle|
|Functions with the 200 ULiB||–||–||–|
|Functions with all PELLENC ULiB|
|Battery life**** with ULiB 200||Up to 2 days||Up to 2 days||Up to 2 days|
* Values of acoustic measures according to the Directive EN 60745-1: 2009 + A11: 2010 – uncertainty according to ISO4871 = 3dB
** Vibration emission values according to EN60745-1: 2009 + A11: 2010 – uncertainty = 1.5 m/s²