SEPPI MIDIPIERRE crush and recycle stones up to 20 cm [8”] Ø.
First prototype of the SEPPI MIDIPIERRE stone crusher was build in 1987. Through this “long-term” development, today the SEPPI stonecrusher MIDIPIERRE has achieved maximum efficiency. The little stone crusher MIDIPIERRE clears land from stones, no matter whether for agricultural land, as a step of land reclamation, for the maintenance of ski slopes, or for land clearing and construction site preparation.
Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wearresistant steel. Dimensions of the crushed stones adjustable by anvil bar. Chassis of MIDIPIERRE with internal replaceable plates. New generation patented rotor with efficient tool combination of the new type SUPER DUO PROTECT and SUPER DUO EXTREME with tungsten carbide tips and anti-wear hammer supports makes this mulcher very wearresistant.
Technical requirements for operating a stone crusher on a tractor are creep speeds and a hydraulic three-point tractor linkage.
Available working width: 125, 150 cm [49″, 59″].
MIDIPIERRE – STANDARD VERSION
- Crushes stones up to 20 cm [8”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 12 cm [4.7”] and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- Rotor: combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers SUPER DUO PROTECT and SUPER DUO EXTREME with tungsten carbide tips, anti-wear knife support
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0–2 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 central fixed
- Gearbox 540 rpm with freewheel
- Input shaft: 1 3/8” Z=6
- Single drive
- 6 belts
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Chassis with internal replaceable plates made of wear-resistant steel
- Skids, adjustable in height
- Adjustable anvil bar to adjust the degree of crushing
- Front and rear protection: double chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- 1000 rpm gearbox