Vinion Vine Pruning Shears
The pruning revolution.
PELLENC has designed the most innovative vine pruning shear on the market. VINION is perfect for vine growers seeking lightness, ergonomics, ease of use and precision—a veritable high-tech revolution. The VINION pruning shear was designed to meet every expectation. It can be used with the light and compact 150 pocket battery, or the 250 battery, which makes it possible to connect two PELLENC tools at the same time for alternating work.
- PELLENC-PRADINES cutting head.
- High performance motor: 92%.
- Precise management of the position of the blade.
- A compact pruner, that is handy and suitable for all hand sizes.
- The least expensive Professional pruner on the market.
- Adapts to your pruning habits thanks to different cutting modes.
- The lightest pruning shears on the market: 680g.
- A concentrate of energy for a day of pruning:
– 845 g for the 150 battery,
– 1,680 g for the 250 battery
- Optical trigger for natural control of the half-opening.
- The blade can be removed without tools.
- Alternate tools using the dual connector on the 250 battery.
Offers suited to your needs
VINION 150: 9h of autonomy
VINION 250: 15h of autonomy
VINION 250 + M12: 12h of autonomy
*depending on storage conditions/charge/use.
3 operating modes
PERFORMANCE: Progressive fast with half-opening
ECONOMICAL COMFORT: Progressive with half-opening
ALL OR NOTHING: Fast with half-opening
*only with the 250 battery.